Monday, May 21, 2012

Pluggin' away

So we had out pre-drywall meeting today. All in all it went well. I am very pleased with some of the new standards they have to meet, such as a VERY high efficiency furnace, due to the new Energy Star 3.0 rules just set into place. I did ask about the hose bib, and the PM said he could raise it anoher inch or 2. I told him not to bother. That wont really make a difference. Another thing I noticed, we have a crap-load of outlets and switches. I love it. I dont have enough plugs to fill half the outlets. HA. We also received our pre-settlement and closing date. July 5th. 45 days. I am excited. I know it will be a long wait though.

1 comment:

  1. There is so much going on between now and closing that time will fly. Except for drywall...that seems to drag on forever :)

    ReplyDelete